As we head into winter in Melbourne, I’ve been looking to add to my winter wardrobe. One of my favourite pieces of winter wear is the scarf. They add a bit of colour in an otherwise dark and dreary environment and the feeling of a fine cashmere scarf around your neck is a winter delight along with whisky from Islay, fireplaces and taking the day off to stay in bed.
1. Shetland finish, cashmere check and plaid scarf from Drakes
2. “The Stoppard” Scarf by Alexander Olch available from Park & Bond
3. Loro Piana cashmere and silk blend plaid scarf available from Mr Porter
4. Brown glen plaid cashmere scarf from Howard Yount
5. Shrine Haberdashers lightweight plaid cashmere scarf